Grade 2-3 Teaching Assistant x2
Dates: Apply by 09.06.17. Position to start September
Salary Details: £15,375.00 – £17,772.00 FTE (Progression to Grade 3 subject to successful competence review)
Contract type: 28.5 hours per week, term-time only plus 2 INSET days
Contract term: Fixed term for 1 year
The Governing Body at Queens Road Academy is seeking to appoint two well-motivated, enthusiastic Teaching Assistants. Applications are welcome from both experienced candidates as well as those seeking to start their career as Teaching Assistants.
The minimum criteria for applications is the Grade 2 specification, however suitably experienced and qualified individuals could commence on Grade 3.
We are looking for someone who:
· Has good numeracy and literacy skills
· Experience of working in a primary school
· Ability to relate well to children and adults
· Can work constructively as part of a team, understanding classroom roles and responsibilities
In return we can offer you:
· Enthusiastic, well behaved children who are eager to learn and succeed
· Highly committed, enthusiastic and professional staff
· Dedicated governors and supportive parents who care passionately about the school
· A happy and welcoming learning environment
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you would like to arrange a visit to the school please speak with our Headteacher, Simon Kaufman on 01226 737010.
The closing date for all applications is: Friday 9th June 2017 at 12.00pm
Completed applications can be e-mailed to mailto:email@example.com or posted to St Marys Academy Trust, BBIC, Innovation Way, Wilthorpe, Barnsley S75 1JL.
Please note for this post you will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
St Mary’s Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.