Grade 2-3 Teaching Assistant (Two Posts)
Dates: Apply by 22nd September 2017
Salary Details: £15,375.00 – £17,772.00 FTE (Progression to Grade 3 subject to successful competence review)
Contract type: 27.5 hours per week, term-time only plus 2 INSET days
Contract term: Fixed term for 1 year
Contract type: Post One is Fixed term to the 31st August 2018 due to SEN Funding
Post Two is Fixed term to the 31st August 2018 due to maternity cover
The Governing Body at Queens Road Academy are seeking to appoint two well-motivated, enthusiastic Teaching Assistants. Applications are welcome from both experienced candidates as well as those seeking to start their career as Teaching Assistants.
The minimum criteria for applications is the Grade 2 specification, however progression to Grade 3 is possible following annual competence reviews.
We are looking for someone who:
· Has good numeracy and literacy skills
· Experience of working in a primary school
· Ability to relate well to children and adults
· Can work constructively as part of a team, understanding classroom roles and responsibilities
In return we can offer you:
· Enthusiastic, well behaved children who are eager to learn and succeed
· Highly committed, enthusiastic and professional staff
· Dedicated governors and supportive parents who care passionately about the school
· A happy and welcoming learning environment
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. If you would like to arrange a visit to the school please speak with our Headteacher, Simon Kaufman on 01226 737010.
The closing date for all applications is: Friday 22nd September 2017 at 2.00pm
Completed applications should be e-mailed to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to St Marys Academy Trust, BBIC, Innovation Way, Wilthorpe, Barnsley S75 1JL.
Please note for this post you will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
St Mary’s Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.